Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/ukthatsdetail/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3703
We are looking for an Creative Film Editor to join our team. You will bring original creative thought to every edit, developing and delivering exceptional final products to our clients. As a key member of our small but growing team you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overarching strategy and visual identity of Detail Films.
You’ll work on a wide-variety of projects from week-to-week, some for a few quick edits, others on a deeper level at the direction of our videographers and Creative Director. The ideal candidate will get great satisfaction from storytelling, making perfect-cuts, finding a rhythm, and bringing out the best in the subjects we film. You’ll meet hard deadlines with ease, make quick revisions, and have confidence in working directly with clients.
- Collaborate with producers and videographers to create stories through editing and sound
- Edit, color correct, mix and export media for all formats required
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the post-production workflow
- Develop your knowledge of other areas of film such as sound design and motion graphics
- Export, compress and re-format video files
- Help to keep film edit suites in good working order
- 3 – 5 years of video editing experience
- Degree/diploma/extensive portfolio in editing/post production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Experience with basic edit prep (syncing, etc.)
- Experience with creating motion graphics
- Experience with colour correcting
- Some experience with sound editing
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented; managing time and workload to meet multiple deadlines
- Boundlessly creative with strong attention to detail and meticulous approach to delivery of all creative outputs
Detail Films is the culmination of 5 years of work (and a whole lot of fun), developing a one-man personal project into a fully-fledged Production Company. The brand embodies innovation, integrity and a dedication to making world-class films.
- It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do and we continue to grow rapidly. We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too
- We are dedicated to making every piece of work we do the very best it can be. You’ll work with the pride of ownership producing world-class content
- We place a high value on both speed and professionalism. We produce original content of the highest quality for high-profile clients. Results are slick, revisions are always blazing fast; we move through post-production seamlessly
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency. You’ll find a young, fast-paced, agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done
- You’ll work with some of the world’s most exciting brands
- We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot
To apply, please send your CV/Portfolio and a covering letter to [email protected].